Terms and Conditions
1. CONTRACT: The agent and the guest (including any accompanying person who becomes a signatory to the contract) agree as follows: The guest above is an adult and will be occupying the unit for the entire period of time. booking. Other occupants will be family members, friends, responsible adults and / or children under supervision. The use of the premises will be refused to those excluded from the previous categories and will result in the eviction of the property immediately without any refund.
2. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: The maximum number of guests during this period is indicated in the description of the condos (2 people in Brisa and 6 people in Sabbia). The number of occupants can not be greater than the number mentioned above unless there is a prior agreement with the owners.
3. REGISTRATION: Arrival is after 16:00 local time. Earlier arrival is possible only if the unit is ready for pre-occupancy and permission is granted.
4. DEPARTURE: The departure time is 11:00 local time. Preliminary authorization is required for a late departure. A fee of $ 50 per hour will be charged for each hour exceeding the required departure time.
5. POLITICS: A. Animals: Animals are not allowed in the unit at all times. B. Smoking: This is a non-smoking unit. Smoking is allowed outside only. Please, put the butts in a suitable container only. Additional cleaning charges will be charged if there is a smell of smoke or damage in the unit.
6. DEPOSIT: There is a 50% refundable booking deposit if the reservation is canceled 60 days or more before the departure date. If the reservation is canceled with a notice of less than 60 days, the deposit will not be refunded. The deposit for the rental of the unit is 50% of the total amount and must be received within 7 days of booking.
7. SECURITY DEPOSIT: Upon receipt of keys upon arrival, a security deposit of $ 500 is required. This deposit does not apply to the rental. However it is completely refundable 3 days after your departure, taking into account that the following conditions are met: • The building and the rented unit are in the same condition as at the beginning of the occupation and all the terms of this contract are met. No damage is done to the unit, its contents, or the property other than the use and normal occupancy. • No evidence of smoking in the unit. • The keys are handed to the manager, Mrs. Adriana Avalos. • No covers or accessories are lost or damaged. There will be a $ 20 fee for any lost towel. • The tenant is not evicted from the premises by the owner or the local legal forces.
8. PAYMENT: It will be made online on our secure site rentalplaya.com via stripe payment platform. 9. CANCELLATION: A cancellation notice must be received more than 60 days prior to your arrival date in order to refund 50% of your deposit or any excess amount to this amount. If the cancellation notice is received less than 60 days prior to your arrival date, all monies paid will be retained unless the unit is rented for the same dates. A shorter stay or earlier departure does not guarantee a refund of the rental or deposit.
THE PURCHASE OF TRAVEL INSURANCE IS RECOMMENDED, AS IT ALLOWS TRAVELERS TO PROTECT THEM FROM UNEXPECTED CIRCUMSTANCES WHICH MAY CAUSE CANCELLATION OR INTERRUPTION (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, HURRICANE, DISEASE, ETC.). TRAVEL INSURANCE WILL BE THE ONLY ALTERNATIVE IN THE EVENT OF SUCH EVENTS AND IT IS AVAILABLE THROUGH TRAVEL AGENCIES, CREDIT CARD OR INSURER.
10. SWIMMING POOLS, TERRACE: Guests acknowledge that if the property they have reserved included a swimming pool, terrace, the signatory is fully aware that these places may be unsafe, or unsupervised, may be slippery when wet and that an injury can happen to anyone who is not careful. Guests must respect all posted warnings. Having acknowledged the above facts and warnings, the undersigned accepts and assumes the risks inherent in or in connection with the use of these places.
11. RISK EXCLUSION: The agent assumes no liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal effects. The agent also accepts no responsibility for any inconvenience arising from a defect or a temporary shutdown in the supply of water, gas, electricity or plumbing. Also the agent accepts no responsibility for loss or damage caused by weather conditions, natural disasters, act of God, or other reasons beyond his control.
12. TERMS AND ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS: The undersigned for himself / herself their assignees, executors and administrators unload and release Stéfanie Bérubé and Alexandre Grenier of all claims, claims and actions for reasons of injury of any kind that is or was arrival or that will arrive at the undersigned, or any of his / her guests as being the result or in connection with the occupation of the unit and agrees to hold Stéfanie Bérubé and Alexandre Grenier free and innocent of any claims or proceedings arising from them. If, however, any action is taken with respect to the rights, duties, or responsibilities of the parties to this Agreement, their officers, agents, successors or assignor, the winning party should recover the reasonable legal costs and expenses.
13. We are not responsible for any nearby noises, construction and / or noise from any festivals that may occur in Playa Del Carmen that are outside our control.
14. ELECTRICITY: An allowance of 150 KW / week is granted to the guest. Beyond this consumption, there is excess and the guest will be required to pay 5 pesos per KW. Help preserve energy: when you leave the condo, turn off the lights and air conditioning. Be sure to close the windows to keep the condo cool. Do not use the dryer excessively. (A reading of the meter will be done in your presence at your arrival as well as at the time of your departure.). Note: Please note that you rent our private residence. Please, treat it with the same respect as you would like your property to be treated.
By clicking, you agree to all the terms and conditions mentioned above.